Bei Capelli is currently a independent salon with the opportunity of growth, founded in 2013 by entrepreneur Natalie Humphreys who has over 20 years experience in the hair industry, who wanted to create a different feel within the hair industry. The salon is more of a relaxing environment where clients can escape the every day hustle and bustle of life, with life coaching qualification for the individual clients also offering more detail side of well being with trichology and nutrition.
We are always looking for stylists to grow with us and work with Natalie. The role wopuld be for someone who is ambitious and who wants to reach their full potential and go that extra mile and give more than just beautiful hair – hair that is cared for from the inside to out.
Requirements of a Hair Stylist:
- NVQ Hairdressing Level 2 (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in hair cutting and a foundation in hair colouring.
- To have good customer service skills and work well in a team.
- Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
- Cutting hair for men, women and children.
- Offering a truly unique hairdressing experience.
- Giving in-depth bespoke consultations for every client’s needs from colour and cutting services, to various hair treatments.
- Providing excellent customer service and building good relationships with your clients.
- To work well within the team, ensuring your personal targets are consistently met and exceeded.